Hi, shall we be colleagues? We invite You, Project Manager, to join our team!
With us You:
- You will work with the projects of our clients – existing and new financial services companies – throughout creating, implementing, and developing banking software;
- You will be responsible for the implementation of project stages – team work planning and organizing, compliance with deadlines and the project scope;
- You will communicate and cooperate with the representatives of financial services companies on the issues of their projects, and support project documentation and relevant communication.
It would be very useful if You had:
- At least 2 years of practical experience in project management in the IT, telecommunications, insurance, audit companies or banks;
- Higher education in IT, economics, management or other exact sciences;
- Experience in preparing a project management plan, drawing up project phases’ plans, assessing risks, and using project tools;
- Experience in communicating and cooperating with top executives;
- Practical work experience working directly with clients;
- Skills of communicating in English (C1-C2 level);
- Skills of business communication in Russian (would be an advantage);
- One or more PM certificates: Project Management Professional (PMP®), Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), CompTIA Project +, PRINCE2® (would be an advantage).
If You decide to apply, we could agree upon:
- Interesting and dynamic work in the implementation of information systems, as well as migration and development thereof for financial services companies;
- Cooperation with and management of different teams during the project stages;
- Opportunities for implementing professional ambitions in the field of project management;
- Excellent working conditions, friendly ambience, opportunities to contribute to the implementation of IT innovations in the financial sector;
- Competitive salary, flexible work schedule, and other incentives.
- 2200-3200 €/month before tax