Hi, shall we be colleagues? We invite you Oracle DB developer, to join our team.
Join us and together we will develop advanced IT solutions for the financial market and help customers ensure the performance and advancement of their operational activity!
We can promise you involvement in interesting complex projects where together with the team you will deal with exciting IT challenges and experience rapid personal expertise growth.
Join us! We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated professional!
Together with the team, we are planning the following tasks for you:
- building and development of the FORPOST banking information system;
- creation of new products, integration with third-party software, and development of the new internet banking solution;
- preparation of design reports for new system modules and integrations;
- participation in various complex projects when improving the existing system functions used in Banks and Fintechs.
It would be very useful if you had:
- 3+ years of experience in PL/SQL programming;
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle Forms programming;
- good knowledge of the RDB theory;
- knowledge of how to create a high-quality code.
Additional useful knowledge:
- knowledge of the SOA concept and experience working with SOAP/REST services;
- experience of working with JReports;
- knowledge of Oracle in the area of optimization (SQL, PL/SQL tuning);
- higher education in computer science.
If you join us, we shall agree on the following:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Additional days-off;
- Acquisition of training materials;
- Ways to maintain health and good mood.
- 2500-4500 €/month before tax