Integration solutions analyst
Welcome, our future Colleague, the Integration solutions analyst!
It would be great if you:
- Have worked in web applications or online payment products development teams;
- Know the users’ needs and web mobile applications usage habits and want to improve the user’s experience;
- Are interested in the competitive environment in the field of online payments (PIS) and are eager to compete with other market players making use of the opportunities and advantages provided by Open Banking (PSD2);
- Are able to analyse technical and integration solutions;
- Have knowledge of API development, support and versioning;
- Have knowledge of authentication and authorisation methods and tools;
- Have an understanding of authentication and authorisation methods and tools;
- Have knowledge of development, support and versioning of APIs;
- Have programming skills, and knowledge of IT infrastructure and IT security;
- Have a higher education (preferably in a field of exact sciences);
- Write, read, and communicate in English.
We will consider the following an advantage:
- Experience of working with information systems, knowledge and experience in system integrations;
- Experience of working with web or mobile applications in a bank or fintech company;
- Knowledge of programming and IT terms.
Together with our team, we plan the following work tasks for you:
- Developing new products and services, improving the implementations of existing products by working in teams with developers, designers and UI/UX designers;
- Analysing technical and integration solutions and making proposals for their optimisation;
- Preparing requirements analysis documents, specifications and documentation for users;
- Formulating tasks for developers and testing the solutions developed.
Together with the team, we plan to involve You in the following tasks:
- Creation of new products and services, enhancing of the existing products’ sales by working in teams with programmers, project managers, and UI/UX designers;
- Analysis of technical and integration solutions, provision of suggestions for their efficiency;
- Preparation of the documents on the requirements’ analysis, specifications, other user documentation;
- Formulation of tasks for programmers, and testing the developed solutions.
If you join us, we shall agree on the following:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working from home;
- Extra days off;
- Purchase of training materials;
- Ways to stay healthy and in good spirits.
- 2000-3400 €/month before tax.
Additional basket of motivational benefits:
- Extra days off;
- Professional books;
- Health insurance;
- Wellness services;
- Purchase of equipment.