Banking Solutions Analyst
Shall we be colleagues? Currently, we invite You – our potential colleague, Analyst!
It would be great, if:
- You have at least 1 year of experience working as an IT or systems’ analyst;
- You are distinguished for analytical thinking, being attentive to details, and the ability to perform complex tasks;
- You are able to analyse technical and integration solutions;
- You know how to prioritize tasks with considering customer needs;
- You have acquired education in informatics, systems’ analysis, or information systems’ development;
- You are motivated, proactive, and responsible.
We will consider it an advantage, if:
- You have similar work experience in a bank, fintech, electronic payment institution;
- You have worked with information systems, and have gained system integration knowledge and experience;
- You have knowledge of mobile signature and/or Smart-ID integrations.
Together with the team, we plan the following tasks for you:
- To create new electronic banking products and services, to improve the implementation of the existing products by cooperating with programmers, project-designers, and UI/UX designers;
- To analyse technical and integration solutions, to introduce proposals for their optimization;
- To prepare requirements’ analysis documents, specifications, and user manuals;
- To formulate tasks for programmers, and to test the developed solutions.
If you join us, we shall agree on the following:
- Your flexible working schedule;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Use of days-off and holidays;
- Purchasing of books, training courses;
- Ways to maintain your health and good mood;
- Who will be your companion in the team.
2000-3400 €/month before tax