Hi, shall we be colleagues? We invite You – our potential colleague, Accountant, to join our team!
It would be great if You:
- Have a higher education (in economics, accounting);
- Have communicative skills;
- Have attention to details;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in accounting or finance;
- Have computer skills (Microsoft Office, accounting programs);
- Have knowledge of the Republic of Lithuania laws and legal acts, regulating accounting, tax system, and the company’s financial activities.
Together with the team, we plan to involve You in the following tasks:
- Issuance and management of primary accounting documents (prime records);
- Accounting of business trips;
- Management of advance accounting;
- Execution and control of settlements in a foreign currency;
- Accounting of long-term and short-term assets, rental, public utilities, insurance, communication, fuel costs, and other services;
- Accounting of wages and the related taxes;
- Preparation of reports and declarations for state institutions and the company’s management alongside with the company’s internal reports.
We will consider the following an advantage:
- Knowledge of international accounting standards;
- English language skills;
- Work with the HR management and accounting program Alga HR.
If you join us, we shall agree on the following:
- Work in an international company;
- Competitive and timely salary;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Good working conditions;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Additional days-off;
- Compensation for acquisition of training materials;
- Ways to maintain health and good mood.
- 2115-2585 €/month before tax